Reading Pediatrics is pleased to provide the following services:
- Four convenient locations in Wyomissing, Exeter, Blandon, and Robesonia
- Fifteen board certified pediatricians, one physician assistant, and two nurse practitioners
- Hospital privileges in both Reading area hospitals… Reading Hospital Medical Center and St. Joseph’s Medical Center
- Extensive office hours – open until 9pm Mon-Thurs, 8pm Fridays, and 3-4 pm weekends
- Open 365 days / year – Sundays and holidays for emergencies
- Laboratory services including blood counts, bilirubin (jaundice) testing, urinalyses, and fungal cultures.
- Emergency services including breathing treatments, suturing, and limited casting.
- Medical Home Initiative with a “Star” program for children with special health care needs
- Asthma Education
- Consultation regarding foreign adoptions
Reading Pediatrics participates in the following insurance plans:
Independence Blue Cross
Great West Health Plan
For questions related to billing and insurance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.